A man has been shot dead after a recently leased house in Melbourne’s southeast was showered with projectiles amid a drive-by shooting.

Crisis administrations found the man when they touched base because of reports of gunfire at a property in Narre Warren at around 7.40pm on Wednesday.

Paramedics dealt with the man, who has not yet been formally recognized, but rather he passed on at the scene.

Police are presently chasing for a shooter, as indicated by the Envoy Sun, as crime criminologists start exploring the presumed kill.

There are accepted to be up to 12 projectiles still stuck in the front mass of the home.

Neighbors guaranteed the home had been up for rent for “a very long time” and just as of late leased.

‘The property where it happened has been up for rent for a long time and just barely been leased,’ one lady told the Messenger Sun.

‘Whoever was living there was new to the region.

‘There haven’t been any issues with the house on the grounds that there hasn’t been anybody living there up until a month or so prior.’

Others announced hearing sounds like “firecrackers” on Wednesday night.

‘We were quite recently inside and we heard noisy blasts, and we figured it may have been firecrackers, so we went outside,’ neighbor Tamara Sykes told 9 News.

‘We drove down the road, and there were cops all around and the street was closed off.’

Police stayed at the scene overnight, as measurable officers keep on working into Thursday morning.

Criminologists are encouraging any observers to approach.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *